IN NEED OF A CONSULATION?
- Jessi Eden Brown, MS, LMHC, LPC, NCC is an experienced, licensed psychotherapist with a private practice in Seattle, WA. As the Professional Coach and former Administrator of the Workplace Bullying Institute, Jessi has earned national recognition as a counselor-expert in the fields of workplace bullying and mobbing. She works with +350 clients per year through professional counseling and coaching services offered in the U.S. and worldwide. Visit Jessi’s website to learn more: eden-therapy.com
- Are you seeking advice, or looking to help someone who is experiencing workplace bullying or discrimination? You’re in the right place! Dawn Marie Westmoreland has authored two books, is a speaker, and a certified professional coach. She is a highly skilled Human Resource Manager consultant with 27 years of experience and distinguished with commended performance results. Visit Dawn’s website to learn more: workplacebullyingsupport.com
- Dr Sophie Henshaw is a registered clinical psychologist with over 20 years’ experience helping clients recover from issues related to workplace bullying (anxiety, depression, trauma, relationships, etc.). She works from Perth, Western Australia in a busy private practice.Dr Sophie’s other business, “Free Spirited Me,” helps professionals make a transition into online business and a location-independent income. Her most important values are Freedom, Intuition and Presence and in both her roles she helps clients out of stuck, dark places and into a greater freedom of being. Dr Sophie also happens to be Janice’s online coach!To learn more about her online business, visit: FreeSpiritedMe.com and to book a time for a 1-1 psychotherapy consultation, visit: HenshawConsulting.com.au
HELPFUL WEBSITES / BLOGS:
- Need more information on workplace bullying? Start where I did. Visit The Workplace Bullying Institute at workplacebullying.org
- David Yamada is a internationally recognized expert on workplace bullying. If there is one blog to follow on this topic, I would suggest this one! His blog can be found here: Minding the Workplace.
- Liz Ryan gives career guidance in such an empowering way! You can follow her on twitter, LinkedIn and on her websit at Humanworkplace.com.
TAKE A CLASS or JOIN A FB GROUP:
- Dignity Together believes all employees deserve dignity and respect at work for their well-being. They offer a “Take Back Your Power After Workplace Bullying” online course to help target’s understand what’s worked and hasn’t worked for other targets to cope with and heal from workplace bullying. Join Dignity Together’s Facebook group or visit their website to learn more!
BOOKS I FOUND HELPFUL (in alphabetical order):
- Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D., The Body Keeps The Score – Brain, Mind, and Body In The Healing Of Trauma (2014)
- Dr. Fred Luskin, Forgive for Good (2002)
- Gary Namie and Ruth Namie, The Bully at Work: What You Can Do To Stop The Hurt and Reclaim Your Dignity on the Job (2009)
- Janice Harper, Ph.D., MOBBED! What to Do When They Really Are Out to Get You (2016)
- Jen Sincero, YOU are a BADASS (2013)
- Maureen Duffy and David C. Yamada, Workplace Bullying and Mobbing In The United States (2018)
- Maureen Duffy and Len Sherry, Overcoming Mobbing – A Recovery Guide For Workplace Aggression and Bullying (2014)
- Thick Nhat Hanh, FEAR – Essential Wisdom For Getting Through The Storm (2012)