IN NEED OF A CONSULTATION?
- Jessi Eden Brown, MS, LMHC, LPC, NCC is an experienced, licensed psychotherapist with a private practice in Seattle, WA. As the Professional Coach and former Administrator of the Workplace Bullying Institute, Jessi has earned national recognition as a counselor-expert in the fields of workplace bullying and mobbing. She works with +350 clients per year through professional counseling and coaching services offered in the U.S. and worldwide. Visit Jessi’s website to learn more: eden-therapy.com
- Linda Crockett is an international speaker in the complex area of workplace bullying. She is the founder of a workplace resource center in Alberta Canada and has 32 years of experience in professional social work. She offers a combination of services including workplace advocacy, coaching and counseling, and when needed, as a certified trauma therapist, Linda can provide clinical treatment. As a resource, you can review her website at www.abrc.ca, contact her by email at email@example.com, and book a consultation session via Skype at Linda.Rae.Crockett. In addition, you can follow her work via social media: Twitter: @bullyingalberta, LinkedIn: Linda Crockett MSW, RSW, SEP, Facebook: @workerssafety, and Instagram: Alberta_bullying_resources.
- Deb Falzoi is a workplace abuse coach that offers private sessions via Zoom or phone. She offers strategic ideas and support for navigating your workplace abuse situation based on what’s worked and what hasn’t worked for hundreds of other targets. If you are currently in a workplace abuse situation or struggling to move on from it, if you want some help to feel strong again, or if you are finding the stress overwhelming and it’s impacting your mental and physical health, reach out to Deb today at Dignitytogether.org.
- Dr. Mildred Peyton is the President and Founder of Peyton Consulting, LLC and is a School and Workplace Bullying Expert. She is driven and committed to foster a healthy and safe environment for workers and students to succeed. Dr. Peyton is a passionate survivor, expert, speaker, and national children’s author in bullying. She inspires others to thrive beyond obstacles and be their best version in life. Dr. Peyton is available for consultations and generously offers the first 30 minutes at no charge. She can be reached by visiting her website at www.drmildredpeyton.com.
- Ree Jackson is the author of “Reject Revolution: Simple Steps for Getting Through Career Rejection and on to Your Best Life”. Ree is on a mission to help people who have suffered traumatic job experiences including workplace bullying, demotion, and job loss. You can visit her on Facebook page, Reject Revolution, to send her a message and schedule an appointment.
- Kate Lally, LMHC is a Licensed Therapist in Massachusetts and Spiritual Life Coach. Her style as a coach is intuitive, compassionate and direct. Kate draws upon her own experience with workplace abuse to get you unstuck and uses her training as a coach to connect you to your calling. Kate offers an empowered approach to healing that combines 10 years of experience as a therapist with her training as a coach to get you from surviving to thriving after trauma and guides you into a stage of posttraumatic growth.
LIVE and ONLINE PEER SUPPORT GROUPS:
Rutherford, NJ – Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge, MA – Contact: email@example.com
Natick, MA – Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Billerica, MA – Contact: email@example.com
HELPFUL WEBSITES / BLOGS:
- Need more information on workplace bullying? Start where I did. Visit The Workplace Bullying Institute at workplacebullying.org
- David Yamada is a internationally recognized expert on workplace bullying. If there is one blog to follow on this topic, I would suggest this one! His blog can be found here: Minding the Workplace.
- Liz Ryan gives career guidance in such an empowering way! You can follow her on twitter, LinkedIn and on her websit at Humanworkplace.com.
- Alan Sklover is an employment lawyer and career strategist. He teaches employees how to negotiate for themselves at work. Visit his website at skloverworkingwisdom for tons of FREE tips and resources.
- Think your past employer is sabotaging future employment? You can verify by contacting Allison & Taylor Allison & Taylor, a reference checking and employment verification company.
TAKE A CLASS or JOIN A FB GROUP:
- Workplace Bullying Action Plan and Tutorial by Dr. Gary Namie, the leading US authority on workplace bullying- This 2.5 hour personal seminar is accessible by download or USB flash drive. You will learn all about workplace bullying, receive some much needed answers to your questions, and gain helpful advice based on his over 20 years of experience in this field.
- Dignity Together believes all employees deserve dignity and respect at work for their well-being. They offer a “Take Back Your Power After Workplace Bullying” online course to help target’s understand what’s worked and hasn’t worked for other targets to cope with and heal from workplace bullying. Join Dignity Together’s Facebook group or visit their website to learn more!
BOOKS I FOUND HELPFUL (in alphabetical order):
- Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D., The Body Keeps The Score – Brain, Mind, and Body In The Healing Of Trauma (2014)
- Brene Brown, Ph.D., Daring Greatly (2012)
- Dr. Fred Luskin, Forgive for Good (2002)
- Ellen Berrey, Robert L. Nelson, Laura Beth Nielsen, Rights On Trial: How Workplace Discrimination Law Perpetuates Inequality (2017(
- Gary Namie and Ruth Namie, The Bully at Work: What You Can Do To Stop The Hurt and Reclaim Your Dignity on the Job (2009)
- Janice Harper, Ph.D., MOBBED! What to Do When They Really Are Out to Get You (2016)
- Jen Sincero, YOU are a BADASS (2013)
- Kristin Neff, Ph.D., Self-Compassion: The Proven Power Of Being Kind To Yourself (2011)
- Maureen Duffy and David C. Yamada, Workplace Bullying and Mobbing In The United States (2018)
- Maureen Duffy and Len Sherry, Overcoming Mobbing – A Recovery Guide For Workplace Aggression and Bullying (2014)
- Ree Jackson (ebook available on Amazon), Reject Revolution: Simple Steps for Getting Through Career Rejection and on to Your Best Life (2019)
- Thick Nhat Hanh, FEAR – Essential Wisdom For Getting Through The Storm (2012)